Monday, May 13, 2013

Dressing Up


Last week Kirsty started a game that seems to have caught on, which isn't surprising given that I couldn't really stop thinking about it. If you can't be bothered clicking the link, she decided to imagine what her blog would look like as an outfit (and what she came up with is scarily accurate, you really should go and look), so I started looking around for my version. 

Turns out finding stuff which coordinates with every colour on my blog design is tricky, so I tried to get as close as I could. 





My blog outfit



H M fitness shirt
$23 - hm.com


Topshop winter white skirt
$50 - topshop.com


Accessorize metallic ballet flat
$56 - accessorize.com


Nine West real leather handbag
$179 - ninewest.com


Blu Bijoux yellow gold jewelry
$28 - maxandchloe.com


Forever 21
$5.80, forever21.com


Nars cosmetic
$33 - johnlewis.com


Rimmel lipstick
$7.69 - ocado.com


By terry
$47 - barneys.com


Butter london
$18 - zappos.com



Thanks Kirsty, this was an awesome procrastination tool! (In fact it was so good that I tried to make a completely different blog post with another outfit and paste the images into blogger, but Polyvore works much better.) Anyone else wanna play?


3 comments:

  1. Whoa, makeup and everything! You really took this game to the next level. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I forgot to explain - I have very, very blue eyes, so the blue mascara actually looks pretty good on me.

      I needed the makeup to get all the colours in....

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea! Love the red sunnies... love every red, really :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like crack, please enable me.